We collect knowledge of what constitutes a good work environment and how that correlates with employee-health, company productivity, profitability and attractive workplaces.
The Swedish Agency for Work Environment Expertise is a government agency under the Swedish Ministry of Labor and Employment. Our operations are guided by governmental directives and an annual letter of appropriation. On behalf of the government we have the task of:
- collect, compile and spread existing research-based knowledge about work and the work-environment
- evaluate and analyze effects of implemented reforms and government initiatives.
- help to identify and address knowledge gaps and development areas.
- monitor and promote the development of knowledge nationally and internationally.
- monitor and encourage the development of occupational health organizations.